Monday, May 22, 2017

The Ultimate Sewing Quest: The Fit and Design Sew Along

There are two general problems that all stitchers have. The first is the hassle of fitting a pattern that wasn't made to fit your body and the second is finding pattern styles that give you just the right silhouette and design details that will make you fall in love and excited to make and wear it.



With that in mind, I've scheduled a Fantasia Fit & Design Sew Along for the month of June. Yes, I know that summers are so busy, but when aren't we all busy?? I chose the Fantasia because it's a fantastic base for so many other creative ideas. Be aware that I am not going through the full assembly of this dress, just the fitting alterations and how to make design changes to that base. Once you get a pattern that fits, any change you make to that pattern should fit you just as well.

I've dedicated a facebook group and pinterest page to compliment and get the most from the FFandD sew along. I'm asking that everyone do some homework and post photos as we go along so you can be assured of success. The Sew Along begin June 6. The schedule is posted to the group page.


Buy your pattern here:
http://www.sewchicpatterns.com/fantasia.html

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your message is important to me ♥