Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Sewing the Tia Dress, Sew Chic 1312




The Tia Dress by Sew Chic Patterns
Can you stand one more post about the Tia Dress?

I found a detailed  instructional handout I did (probably for Craftsy students) showing how to attach the trim on this dress and thought I should get it out there into the web-o-sphere. You may print off this one page image (with attribution) to keep with your Tia pattern for easy reference. I hope some of you find it useful.

May your seams be straight and your pressing constant!

Have a great sewing day,
Laura







3 comments:

  1. I so love this dress. Just a little concerned about an almost 60 y/o wearing it. But, hey, I'm a glutton for punishment I guess for I simply must make at least one. My concern is the puff sleeve top. Seems a little girlish. Stay tuned, I'm jumping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need for concern Lyric! It's appropriate for all ages!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much i'm waiting very patiently for my pattern to wing its way here :-) looks great

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your message is important to me ♥