Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Wardrobe Contest

 Who needs a new wardrobe?

 I DO!! You would think for all the sewing that gets done around here that I would never want for anything, but my personal wardrobe is not so very posh. If you are longing for an excuse (and an incentive!) to make yourself a coordinated wardrobe, look no farther than the Wardrobe Contest on Pattern Review.
I am gladly sponsoring this 2 month long contest requiring a 10 piece coordinated wardrobe of your own making. The contest started Feb 1 and will run until March 31. The first and second place winners will be chosen by member vote, with prizes of up to $100 and $50 in product of the winners choosing. If this sounds like something of interest, then read on (the rules!) and start planning out your wardrobe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your message is important to me ♥