Friday, December 28, 2012

2013 Mini Calendar

I adore the illustrations that Annie Jones does for me. Most pattern illustrators try to be so "realistic" - and though we both work together to make sure that the fashion you see is as accurate as it's purported to be,  she somehow adds a dose of whimsy that I love. All year I've been planning to do a calendar for you using my collection of her illustrations, but once the end of the year got here, I had to race to complete it on time. It's a much bigger job than I had anticipated! 

 In this calendar you'll have all of the published illustrations that Annie has done for me- AND just one illustration that is mine. Can you guess which one it is?

This mini calendar is sized to fit a standard 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper, and is free to download, print and share only in it's entirety as originally designed. I recommend a paper that is thicker than standard print/copy paper, but not as heavy as card stock, which will be too heavy. Open the file using Adobe Reader, and print as you would any two sided or duplex print job (check your printer manual if necessary). After you arrange the pages in the proper order of month, fold in half, and staple (or sew!) down the middle. You may want to put a hole in the top and bottom of the pages for hanging.

Please accept this calendar with my thanks and gratitude for your enthusiasm and continued support:

http://www.sewchicpatterns.com/images/SEWCHICPATTERNS_CALENDAR_2013.pdf

AND big hugs and thanks go to Annie for being willing to work with and for me, making my pattern packaging as cute and adorable as she is!
http://anniejonesillustration.weebly.com/illustrations.html

Annie Jones

No comments: